Theoretical Examination Center
Belgian Flight School is so proud, honored and excited to announce some HUGE news !
Our school is now recognized as an OFFICIAL EXAMINATION CENTER for EASA theoretical exams !
No more endless waiting to get your exam dates, you may pass your official exams directly with us, recognized throughout Europe.
As from The 27th of May 2020, we will be able to offer such a nice panel of theoretical exams, namely :
- ATPL(A)/(H) (in English)
- CPL(A)/(H) (in English)
- IR(A)/(H) (in English)
- PPL(A)/(H) (in English or in German)
Sessions will be organized every month !
Each sitting will be from 9AM till 1PM. This means that you can present as many subjects as possible but you have to be done by 1PM (15 minute-breaks between each subject included).
- Block A and B are inherited from the JAR system. They do not exist in the EASA world. This means that you may chose to take whatever exam you like, in the order you like.
- One sitting is splited into two days and you may attend 6 sittings maximum (including the retakes)
- The theory certificate, after the successful pass of your exams, issued by Austro Control will be accepted, as stated by the basic regulation, by all other EASA member for the issuance of an EASA license.
- According to Regulation EU No 1178/2011 FCL.025 (a) (1), Applicants shall take the entire set of theoretical knowledge examinations for a specific license or rating under the responsibility of one Member State. Therefore, it is not possible to swap between authorities, if you already started your exams under the responsibility of another EASA authority.
- The price of each exam is 60€ VAT incl. untill end of June 2020. For each sitting, you will have to mention the subjects you wish to attend and you will have to pay the subjects in advance.
- Your registration will only be confirmed as soon as we receive the proof of payment for each sitting.
Price : 75€ VAT incl./exam.
Our next sessions for 2020 :
More information and registration : email@example.com or +32 71 34 55 10